Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Our Blessing! :)



The very first time we saw Micaiah he was under his "light". The light helps his jaundice levels go down. Doesn't he kind of resemble a blue avatar? So cute!  :)


A few minutes later out from under the light. Micaiah was born at 34.2 weeks. He is healthy and as of Monday morning, no more blue light! Yea! Now we are just working on his feedings.





Proud Papa!



Proud Mama!





Snuggle Time - Growing Time.



So Peaceful!





Grabbing a bite to eat in between feedings. We have never felt so blessed in all our lives. God is SO good! We can't wait to bring Micaiah home to meet everyone. He is making significant progress on his feedings by bottle. Please pray that he will continue to improve in that area so we can come home soon!  :)



I love this picture, of course - no bias at all -, He was so alert here, just staring up at his daddy! More pics to follow soon. Of course, I just stated the obvious!!!!  :)











**Please pray for us this weekend as a large section of the 405 freeway that we drive each day will be shut-down on Saturday and Sunday. Everyone is calling it Carmeggedon. It is our major connecting freeway on our way down to Torrance and will make it extremely hard to get down to be with Micaiah. We are already making plans to hopefully stay in a hotel across the street from the hospital. Please pray Korry's work will give him Saturday off.  Thanks!



Korry and Sarah

2 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous Sarah!!!!! We are so happy and cannot wait to meet this sweet new bundle! We will pray that Macaiah will be able to come home soon and that you get get to him safely in Torence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! I am SO HAPPY for you! God is so good and I rejoice in your blessing. :) I will pray for his feedings (and for your sleepless state once you get him home ;). I will also pray God continues to equip you and knit you together as a family.

    "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

    Love you guys!

    Christabelle

    ReplyDelete