Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Amazing First Month!

I can't believe how time is flying by already. Our sweet baby Micaiah turned one month old on Friday Oct 19th. My goal was to get this post up on the 19th, but I am running on "mommy late" time right now. LOL!  :)

Last Monday at his check-up appointment with the pediatrician, Micaiah "showed off" and was able to roll from his tummy to his back - from both directions (with very little assist from the doc)! The only sad part is we completely forgot to get a video of it.  :(  However, as soon as he does it at home for us you can bet I will post it for the world to see!  *one proud mama here*   :)  

Micaiah is SO alert already, staying awake for many hours out of the day and is already beginning to notice more of his surroundings.Yesterday, a sweet friend surprised us with a swing for him and he was completely mesmerized by the little toys hanging above him dancing in circles! So cute!

 He's been getting LOTS of tummy time and is already holding his head up pretty well. Micaiah has a good grip and strong abs (wish mine were that strong. LOL!) When he grips your finger, he can pull himself up a pretty little ways before he gets tired.   :)

So, growing is not an issue for our little guy because he has pretty much outgrown 90% of his newborn clothes - and it's easy to understand why because he weighed in at 9.5lbs on Thursday and I bet he's at 10lbs if I were to weigh him today!

OK. Now for the good stuff. Lots of adorable pics, including a couple from his newborn photo shoot (courtesy of Victorian Key Photography).





                       Newborn
                       Photo Shoot









               1-Month
           Feet and Hand
                Prints!









 
Micaiah has SO much personality already!
So Peaceful!












1st Story Time
Tummy Time
                       





Bath Time


Proud Auntie!














Grandma-ma and Grandpa-paw
Gma & Gpa Hotrod











 
Daddy Snuggle Time
Mommy Time

                       






Last, but not least is a little video we'd like to share. The other day, Korry was holding Micaiah and we looked over and his hand was over his heart. It totally looked like he was doing the "pledge of allegiance". Enjoy






We hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. All I can say is Ephesians 3:20. We love and miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you and your new little family! I just love hearing updates, seeing pictures & of course visiting you all in person. :) Praise the Lord for your little blessing!

    ReplyDelete