I Am Five Months Old!!!
My Hands: Always in my mouth...a thumb, three fingers...nah, whole fist is SO much better!
My Feet: Haven't quite discovered those yet, but oooooh can't wait til I do, I just know they'll taste good!
My Mouth: Everything must go inside....toys, blankets, shirts, my hands, mommy's hands...yum! I think someone said I was teething. I don't really know what that means, but I love to drool! It's so much fun. The more drool the better - I even get to wear more than one outfit a day, it's pretty cool.
Sitting Up: Did you know that sitting up is SO much better than laying on your tummy! Don't know why it took me so long to figure out. Please please please don't put me on my tummy, I'd really rather not. I can see SO much more from up here in my high chair and it's way more interesting to grab toys and to drop them on the floor. I haven't got mommy trained to pick up the toys yet....but she's a smart one and a little more practice and I'll have her trained yet. :)
Tummy Time: Mommy and Daddy make me play on my tummy a lot with them and sometimes I play along and let them think it's fun. I even got them to squeal and take lots of pictures when I showed them how they can hold themselves up with their arms like me! Mommy and Daddy still don't roll over, but I think I may teach them how to do that next...I think they are really close to figuring it out.
My Best Friend: Jett is my best friend. He's different than me because he has 4 legs and a tail and lots of cool fur, but ohhhhhhh is he fun! He makes me laugh a lot and I especially love it when he barks! Sometimes it startles me, but most times I just giggle and smile.
Mommy: Did you know that I go to work sometimes! I even take mommy to work with me and STILL manage to get work done. Whew! That's a lot to accomplish since mommy needs lots of attention. :) When I'm all done working we go home and play and sing songs and read stories together. I love my mommy SO much too!
Wowzers! I think I am tired from all of this activity. It's almost time for another siesta. I am at about 4 siestas a day and it works for me. I think I heard somewhere that I am growing again. *yawn* G'night all!
Love,
Micaiah

No comments:
Post a Comment