Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Preschool Begins...

Two weeks ago I began Micaiah's preschool program at home. We were going to have him attend the preschool at our church, however, he missed the cut-off date for turning three by just 19 days. That's ok, though, because this momma is excited to put my years as a preschool teacher to use with my own little ones. So far, everything is going well. It has been fun and Micaiah is excited to do "school" every day. Right now I am planning week to week, but I know soon I will need to plan a full month in advance so I won't get behind. Micaiah is a sponge and has been taking in everything we've been doing so far. This week we are focusing on the letter "A". Below is his first preschool art project: A is for Alligator. I love his perspective! Looking forward to the days ahead.





No comments:

Post a Comment